I have a bad feeling that I'm going to have to redesign all my individual pages for the society's webpage, using one web publisher (DreamWeaver appears to do the trick). But that's over a hundred individual files! This is very, very annoying! And it will become seriously time consuming. GGRRRR.....
Tuesday, February 9, 2010
Internet Explorer Glitch
So, I haven't had anything to say for a long time. But today I encountered something very frustrating. As you recall, I maintain my local historical society's webpage. That's been tough enough to do over the years, considering that I had to learn various types of web publishing software, much of it by trial and error. But now I've run into a new snag. When I try to make updates to older pages, Internet Explorer won't recognize the updates! The updates are visible in Firefox and in Safari, but not Internet Explorer. And it's because my server/host has loaded recent updates to Microsoft.
Labels:
DreamWeaver,
Firefox,
historical society,
Internet Explorer,
Microsoft,
Safari
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment