This has been a frustrating day. Due to the bad weather, we had the day off school. Bummer. Since November we've had too many bad weather days. When we finally get a full week of school in it'll be exhausting!
Anyway, I thought I could spend a large chunk of the day working on my Web 2.0 steps. Not so. The internet actually went down because of all the downed power lines. And this evening my husband is downstairs doing the dishes to free me up to work on my Web 2.0. But, again, I'm having trouble staying connected.
I actually did get to take a quick look at Delicious. I've been meaning to set up an account for myself because I feel lost without my bookmarks/favorites when I move from computer to computer.
Now I see that Delicious isn't just for my bookmarks. It's another search engine that helps to locate sites that others find impressive/useful/fun/knowledgable. I can see me using this to locate websites for our students on their many assignment topics. I can see me using Delicious for myself.
Right now I'd just like to play with it some more, but it doesn't look like that's going to happen tonight.....
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment